Suitable For Heavy Diesel Vehicles
The ScanGaugeKR includes a special set of features designed to help any professional driver who makes income by the hour and by the KMs, achieve the maximum amount of profit while driving.
These features include a set of real-time digital gauges dedicated to showing you your actual profit or loss as it relates to your fuel usage and driving style.
- Multiple Trip Computers
- Built-in Fuel-Saving Features
- Performance Monitor
- Check & Clear Trouble Codes
- Built-in & Programmable Digital Gauges
Monitor Your Vehicle in Real Time
The ScanGaugeKR™ can help you monitor the most vital systems of your over-the-road long haul truck and provide the kind of real time information you’ve been missing. Features include more than 15 built-in digital gauges, 5 Trip Computers and an easy-to-use ScanTool that shows trouble codes — all in a compact design that installs in minutes.
Maximise Your Profits
The ScanGaugeKR provides the tools you need to reduce fuel usage, increase profits and drive smarter.
Reduce Fuel Usage, Increase Profits
The Profit/Loss feature built into ScanGaugeKR combines your reimbursement rate, fuel cost-per-gallon/liter and your actual fuel economy to give you direct feedback of your income-per-hour, while you drive.
Now, you can see how adjusting your speed, gearing and other factors you control will affect your income-per-hour. The $PH gauge can be used to find the maximum income point for the current driving conditions
Easy To Use & Install
Easy to Install No Tools Required
Installs in just minutes without tools. Simply plug the ScanGauge into the diagnostic connection under the dash.
No Batteries Required
The single connection to the diagnostic connector under the dashboard is all that is needed.
Automatic Protocol Determination
ScanGauge automatically determines the protocol your vehicle uses and connects.
6-Foot Cord and Velcro® Attachment
The ScanGauge can be mounted up to 6 feet from the under-dash diagnostic connector. The included Velcro® attachment system allows the ScanGauge to be quickly detached and then used to troubleshoot other vehicles.
User-Friendly Menu-Driven Operation
Simple 5-button operation allows you to quickly and easily access the powerful features of the ScanGauge.
Colour Backlight Display
Match your instrument panel for an integrated look.
English & Metric Units
The Digital Gauges and Trip Computer information can be shown in either English or Metric units of measure, including KM’s, Litres, Celsius, and kPA.
Automatic Power Control
- Automatic delayed power-down after engine shutoff
- Automatic power-up when engine is started
- Manual power-up with delayed power-down via HOME key
User Settable Backlight
- Display Colour, 7 Standard screen colours and a custom setting with 63 possible colours.
- Backlight for night use
- User settable Off, Low and High
Easy To Operate
- Simple on-screen operation
- 4 menu driven soft keys
- User settable update rate (Slow, Normal and Fast)
- A HOME key to quickly return to the start screen
(stored information is not lost when disconnected)
- User settings automatically saved
- Up to 10 user commands can be stored and recalled
- Today, Yesterday and Tank Trip data automatically saved
- Vehicle settings automatically saved