No Matter Where You Drive ... ScanGauge Will Help You Save Money
Easy To Use & Install
The ScanGauge is designed to plug directly into the OBDII diagnostics connector under the dash. Click here for Australian Vehicle compatibility information.
Easy to Install No Tools Required
Installs in just minutes without tools. Simply plug the ScanGauge into the diagnostic connection under the dash.
No Batteries Required
The single connection to the diagnostic connector under the dashboard is all that is needed.
Automatic Protocol Determination
ScanGauge automatically determines the protocol your vehicle uses and connects.
6-Foot Cord and Velcro® Attachment
The ScanGauge can be mounted up to 6 feet from the under-dash diagnostic connector. The included Velcro® attachment system allows the ScanGauge to be quickly detached and then used to troubleshoot other vehicles.
User-Friendly Menu-Driven Operation
Simple 5-button operation allows you to quickly and easily access the powerful features of the ScanGauge.
Colour Backlight Display
Match your instrument panel for an integrated look.
English & Metric Units
The Digital Gauges and Trip Computer information can be shown in either English or Metric units of measure, including KM’s, Litres, Celsius, and kPA.
Automatic Power Control
- Automatic delayed power-down after engine shutoff
- Automatic power-up when engine is started
- Manual power-up with delayed power-down via HOME key
User Settable Backlight
- Display Colour, 7 Standard screen colours and a custom setting with 63 possible colours.
- Backlight for night use
- User settable Off, Low and High
Easy To Operate
- Simple on-screen operation
- 4 menu driven soft keys
- User settable update rate (Slow, Normal and Fast)
- A HOME key to quickly return to the start screen
(stored information is not lost when disconnected)
- User settings automatically saved
- Up to 10 user commands can be stored and recalled
- Today, Yesterday and Tank Trip data automatically saved
- Vehicle settings automatically saved